ModPod is the culmination of over 4 years in the making. This tiny home stands apart for it’s solid local timber construction, accessible design, ability to relocate anyway and it’s ability to grow with your needs.
- Solid timber home designed to the national residential code, with built in outdoor deck relocatable anywhere.
- Fitted to high quality finish, complete with full kitchen and ensuite.
- Double glazed floor to ceiling sliding doors, secure European doors fittings and window louvres.
- Complete, land, plug in and enjoy your new home.
- Expand-ability, immediately or future, to a 2-3 bedroom with interconnecting Pods.
The ModPod bedroom has recessed lighting, fits a queen sized bed, has double glazed sliding doors and European locking system to allow slight opening for a cross breeze.
ModPod’s kitchen leaves nothing out. Overhead cabinets, sliding pantry, built in full sized fridge, dishwasher drawer, hot plates with overhead extractor.
The ModPod has been designed for complete flexibility, not only to be relocated to new locations, but also to be expanded from a 1 bedroom home, seamlessly to a 2 or 3 bedroom home. Options are available to customise finishes and bathroom layout.
With 2.4 metre ceilings (2.1 metre in bathroom), recessed lighting, built in storage and floor to ceiling double glazing, wrapped in light and sense of space. A drop down decking area, sliding double glazed doors provide the ability to bring the outside in, and embrace cross ventilation. External full height louvres bring privacy and shade adapted as preferred.